Detroit, Chicago, Indianapolis, Milwaukee,
Columbus, OH , Cleveland, OH , Grand Rapids, MI Commercial Painter, Storage Unit Painter | Fresh Look, Inc.
Customer Service Is Our Motto
At Fresh Look, Inc. we work hard to achieve the greatest customer satisfaction, we strive to provide our clients with 100% guarantee on all projects. Our painting isn’t just a job to us, we choose to paint because we love to bring out the beauty of people’s surroundings, whether it’s storage units ,block or tilt-up, or just one room or an entire home or retail space. The pride we take in all our projects, and the detail we put into each job is evident in the finished product.
Our staff of highly skilled professionals is very efficient as a working team, but we are never in a hurry. At Fresh Look, Inc. our customers are very important to us, we think that taking the time to understand our client’s needs and desires helps us to deliver complete satisfaction in all our work to them.
- We specialize in Self-Storage painting but regularly do all types of commercial, industrial and residential work.
- Complete on-site pressure washing and sandblasting.
- Epoxy floor preparation (including diamond grinding and shot-blasting) and floor coating.
- We are certified installers/applicators for "PCL/Ellis Paint/Image Coatings" paint systems specifically designed for self-storage site doors.
- Completely Insured.
- Michigan Trades License #2101165126
Fresh Look, Inc. is devoted to working with property management companies, and business owners to keep down any disruption to staff or customers during the entire painting process. Our main concern and priority is the safety to your employees, the general public, and for our painters.
We use a material that contains a low Volatile Organic Compound (low fumes) on interior painting projects when there may be a sensitivity issue. We feel that both durability and long lasting appearance is important we offer coatings that are developed just for using in the commercial business.
Call us today at 248-723-6505 or fill out our online contact form.